This role will be based from either London (UK), Paris (France) or Frankfurt (Germany) with some travel required.
Reporting to the Market Director for EMEA, you will be an active member of the sales team, supporting client’s business issues related to wellbeing and ergonomics. Specifically, your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic account plans leveraging input and capabilities from Sales Support Resources, Products and Solutions Specialists.
- Build, own and grow business within accounts, increase our market share and our gross margin.
- Utilise proven selling strategies, sales tools and Adapt insights and resources to create opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Drive sales at each account to deliver individual targets and focus on cross-selling.
- Lead and own the planning and execution of strategy in collaboration with Sales Support Teams Products Specialists.
- Consistently leverage the use of CRM to manage performance.